This position has been filled
The Compensation Analyst is a key resource in supporting the Global Compensation team in the ongoing assessment and optimization of all elements of total direct compensation. Key activities include the global coordination of compensation data collection and integrity, analysis of pay programs, job evaluation, bench-marking analysis and providing support for the approval of base salary, annual incentive and LTI actions for the top 500 global employees for the year-end compensation process. The Analyst will also be responsible for partnering with the Global Human Resources team on a variety of technical and analytical matters related to the Global Center of Expertise. Salary to $100k + .10 bonus - Location = White Plains, NY
- Data Management, Reporting and Analysis - Coordinate with the Manager of Global Compensation to streamline data processes and to ensure information is organized, accurate and report-able to support management decision making.
- Year End Core Processes - Assist the Manager of Global Compensation on all year-end activities including data management, job evaluation and bench-marking for all corporate function and segment staff employees; Global coordination of HRIS data collection, analysis and reporting . Responsible for partnering with HR Business Leaders during the Year-End Compensation process to deliver reporting and analytics on compensation benchmarks, salary, bonus and LTIP. Serve as subject matter expert on the SAP / Success Factors year-end compensation planning system.
- Business Partner Support - Assist the Manager of Global Compensation on requests from the Business partner population who support various lines of business, including the creation of hiring packages, evaluation of positions and pay mix analyses.
- Market Intelligence - Participate in external compensation surveys and special benchmarking studies to ensure the availability of up-to-date intelligence on competitive pay levels and compensation practices. Includes partnering with Manager of Global Compensation (and broader Global CoE), HR Business Partners, and external vendors to ensure the proper match for jobs, create reports, analyze results, and report findings.
- Other Projects/Continuous Improvement - Helping to streamline current processes and identify process improvement opportunities (ie:StandardTemplates, Reporting and data management). Assisting Manager of Global Compensation with the Deferred Compensation Program.
- KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, mathematics or related field;
- Two to four years of relevant compensation experience including some time in a global organization;
- Thorough understanding of the elements and principles of compensation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High level of proficiency in EXCEL and Microsoft Access including pivot tables, vlookups, macros and advanced formulas;
- Experience with HRIS systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Success Factors);
- Proven ability to manage data effectively;
- Strong project management skills.
Mark E. Allen HRJobs@att.net - FrankAllen.com