This Position Has Been Filled
Human Resources Business Partner - to $150k + .20 Hoboken NJ
We are seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to define and execute the talent agenda including talent management, organization design and development, employee engagement, workforce planning and change management needs for our Global Research business and corporate finance organization. The successful candidate will provide expert counsel to senior leaders on complex organizational design issues, including M&A due diligence and integration, to maximize operational excellence and ensure business strategies are fully realized. The HR Business Partner will leverage best practices, key metrics and market intelligence to inform and influence decision making and drive results. The individual will partner with global HR leaders to develop and implement forward looking solutions that optimize performance and deliver business impact.
· Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
· 7 - 10 years’ experience in organizational design with expertise in change management; HR Mergers & Acquisitions / Integration experience is desired
· Strong HR Generalist background with experience working across disciplines.
· Demonstrated expertise serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders with proven leadership and influencing skills.
· Experience working across cultures and in a matrixed environment is strongly preferred.
· Independent, critical thinker with substantial business acumen and the ability to grasp complex issues and their impact on the organization.
· Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and HR systems.
Location - Hoboken NJ - salary to $150k + .20