Sr. Manager of Global Compensation Rewards
– NYC Consumer Products – to $140k + Bonus
This Position Has been Filled
This role will manage and maintain compensation programs and processes across the various business lines to ensure employee satisfaction, and be responsible for implementing and developing compensation strategies that will attract, retain, and motivate employees, with cost and compliance control responsibilities and active involvement in daily compensation decision making. This position will consult with HR Business Partners and business leaders on an ongoing basis and function as the subject matter expert in executive, broad-based, and variable compensation across a geographically dispersed workforce. This position will be responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting.
• Partner with HR Business Partners, Finance, and HRIS/IT business leaders to develop, streamline, automate, and implement compensation policies, guidelines, and programs to establish corporate standards, as well as to meet varied market needs across all lines of business. Evaluate all programming for effectiveness based on annual strategic plan targets.
•Oversee incentive and variable pay design, including global plans and various regional short-term and sales incentive plans, to drive performance and business objectives.
• Prepare analysis of the Compensation programs and support the organizational performance management process through KPI analysis and benchmarking. Implement KPI/metric creation, tracking and ownership to continued metric reporting to provide meaningful management line of sight.
• Conduct market pay analyses to ensure that employees receive market competitive pay. Evaluate and recommend special pay adjustments, promotional increases, job evaluations, and position reclassifications as appropriate.
• Manage year-end merit cycle process including merit budget proposals, variance analysis, upper management proposals and reporting, year-end communication and individual rewards statements.
• Manage expatriate arrangements for long and short term assignments and company transfers, including pay delivery and tax services.
•Communicate with leadership and employees through multiple media to ensure understanding and engagement of compensation plans
•Develop presentations, proposals, and materials for the Executive Leadership Team and Board material as required.
• Manage annual salary survey data submission process and salary survey budget and timeline.
•Ensure company compliance to all regulatory standards related to compensation. Ensure programs and processes are standardized where appropriate for compliance with local employment laws and regulations in all cases.
•Recruit, train, coach, direct and evaluate staff performance. Manage staff on a daily basis.
•Manage external vendor relationships.
•Working knowledge of Hay system management, application and implementation
• BA / MA & CCP
Mark E. Allen HRJobs@att.net www.frankallen.com