HR BUSINESS PARTNER - Holmdel, NJ area / to $120k & Bonus
The HRBP consults with business unit leadership in the strategic and operational planning process and development of human resources strategies and programs that support the business unit needs. Leveraging strong HR generalist capabilities, the HRBP educates, coaches and influences business leaders on issues involving talent management, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits administration, team member relations, organization development, cultural transformation and employee engagement. Acts as a liaison to HR COEs to deliver value-added services.
• Understands the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Consults and influences senior management on key organizational and management concerns
• Translates business strategies, objectives and challenges into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives. Participates as appropriate in the design, development and implementation of recommendations.
• Monitors ance to management and team members that reflects the business objectives of the organization. Responsible for ensuring consistency, communication and collaboration across the HR function.
• Ensures depth of understanding of Company objectives and the organization units supported, including key business functions and procd leverages performance results and recommends improvement opportunities.
• Responsible to provide backup to any COE in the setting of strategy, design, development and/or execution of work.
• Accountable to provide any needed assistance, leadership and guidance in the due diligence process resulting from a merger or acquisition.
Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with business leaders and COEs on both internal and external change issues and opportunities. Facilitates and participates in development and execution of change plans.
Analyzes how change can be sustained / supported through redesigned HR strategies, organization structures, programs, practices, policies, and processes. Recommends implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure business unit needs are met while remaining compliant with policy.
Experienced in change management and communication plans to facilitate major organizational changes.
Talent and Organization Development
Supports and/or assigned the development and implementation work of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and COEs to build and enhance Company's organizational capability.
Provide guidance and input to COEs on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
Act as liaison between Talent Acquisition function and business units. Participate in recruitment process as needed.
Understand the training/development needs of organization or individual leadership, and act as liaison with Talent and Organization Optimization Team to deliver or secure appropriate training, to include being assigned to deliver.
Develop and work on special and cross-functional projects as needed or requested. May include business-focused or HR- related projects from any COE, at either the system or local level.
HR Metrics and Analytics:
Track, analyze and report on relevant metrics; review dashboards and trends with business leadership; recommend programs and or action plans as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
• Minimum of ten years progressive HR generalist experience and leadership
• HR expert – ability to apply experience and knowledge in all HR facets of HR (talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, learning and development, organization effectiveness) from a best practice, thought leadership and design process, not just an administrative lens
• Strategic thinker – ability to connect information, processes and events to provide unique insights
• OE/Change leader – anticipate the need for change, consult with clients on effective approaches to change, architect leadership and execution
• Personal credibility – ability to operate without vested self-interest, consistently offer quality advice, counsel and insight; apply discretion
• Ability to influence at multiple levels of organization, including C-level / executive leadership team
• Excellent knowledge of US federal and state regulations and compliance
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications